photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

Happy Mother's Day!

Good evening, Peeps!

I celebrated my first Mother's Day today!  Jet made me a Mommy on September 3, 2013 at 7:33 pm and I absolutely cannot imagine my life without him.    I thank God for my healthy, sweet boy everyday!  


His smiles and giggles give me the most incredible feeling.  I am so blessed.  He is always smiling.  I took this on our way home from church this morning:


We took Jet to Schlitterbahn yesterday with my brother and his family (they have another baby on the way...due in two weeks!) and we had so much fun.  This was actually Jet's second Schlitterbahn experience (the first was in my belly last summer, haha)!


My first Mother's Day weekend was one I will never forget! Jet and his Daddy (and our little Schnoodle, Libby) spoiled me!  I love my sweet family so much!

I hope you all had a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment