photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

If You Like Monograms and Fabulous FREEBIES...

Hi, Peeps!

These discoveries just made my "Marvelous Monday" even MORE marvelous!

I wanted to first share this free and customizable planner cover from printablemonogram.com.  If you like monograms, you need to be sure and take a look at their website!  They have many, many templates to choose from...and they are FREE!

Once you decide on a design you like and click their link to share on social media, the download is enabled and you can then personalize the design with your own monogram using Adobe (it automatically prompts you once you download the design you choose). Pictured below is the design I downloaded from their website and then personalized in Adobe (click on the image and it will take you directly to the download).  I plan to use it as my planner cover this year.


As I was perusing free printable planner pages on Pinterest, I also came across a FREE, super fun, undated calendar printable created by Lorrie over at The Mac and Cheese Chronicles and wanted to share with my Kinder Peeps! As a teacher, I feel like I go through about a million calendars a month, haha!

Here's a Texas-sized hug and "thank you" to talented, generous bloggers like Lorrie!  You can click the screen capture below and it will take you directly to her blog and this SUPER awesome download (and more):



Jet had an orange breakfast (his beloved sweet potatoes) Friday morning in honor of my student teachers who also graduated from The University of Texas this weekend; Mommy and Jet are so excited for them!


We spent Saturday at Mimi and Papa's in Marble Falls and enjoyed some time in the pool!  Jet has become quite the fish ;-)  On Sunday, we went to the reopening of the famous Toy Joy in downtown Austin...such a cool store!  He added to his maraca collection, haha!  The picture below makes me laugh because his new maraca is as big as his head!


And today, Jet hosted his first play date at our house! We had so much fun with all of the sweet Moms and babies! Can't wait to do it again!


I hope you have a great week and enjoy these fabulous freebies!  I am just so appreciative and wanted to make sure and pass them along!

Good night, Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment