photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

Sweet Summer Time is a Comin'

Hi, Peeps!
I hope you all had a nice weekend! This week will be my last week with my UT student teachers. They have all been so wonderful to me this semester and I am going to really miss them. I am confident that they are all going to go out and do big things in the classroom...lucky students will walk through their doors this fall!
After I finish summative evaluations this week, I am going to put the finishing touches on my Tots and Technology presentation...and, start working on my TpT store again! I have missed it so much! If you're looking for a great conference to go to this summer, check this one out...and come see me! I will be leading a session called Do You Dojo? My goal is for attending teachers to walk away feeling confident about using Class Dojo's real-time behavior management system to reinforce positive behaviors in their classrooms this fall.  


Jet took a long nap after church today and I was able to work on a new slideshow...I hope you enjoy it!  He has grown so much and is the sweetest, most easy going baby.  We are so blessed!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment