photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

A is for...April!

Hi, Peeps!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Can you believe it's almost April?  Jet will turn 7 months on my birthday this Thursday.  I can't wait (and one of my instructors from Texas Tech is coming to Austin this week...can't wait to see her)!

I love this picture of Jet (I promise I didn't tell him which letter to pick, haha):



A is also for A-MAZING weather in Austin!  Summer is right around the corner and we are ready.  Jet started swim lessons last month and is pretty much Michael Phelps in training, haha!  Can't wait to pool it up this summer!  He is growing and changing everyday...we can't get over it!  This age is so much fun!

Have a great week and if you're a STAAR tested grade, good luck to you and your students this Tuesday and Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment