photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

TOTAL toddler, Spring Break, THIRTY, and TEXAS!

Happy April, Kinder Peeps!

I hope you all had a nice Spring Break and enjoyed time with your families! We traveled to the Bahamas to celebrate my 30th a few weeks early! We gave in and tried the Atlantis…loved it! While we were there, we learned about the new rival MEGA resort, Baha Mar! Definitely want to get down there again soon and try it out…looks absolutely amazing!

My mother-in-law came to Austin and watched Jet, who is now the TOTAL toddler, for the week…so sweet of her to keep him during her Spring Break! He is talking, talking, and talking and just loving his preschool. I never thought the day would come when we would drop him off and he would wave "bye-bye" to us…and it has. This melts my heart and also reassures me that he is right where he needs to be. His teachers love him so and he feels the same way. No greater feeling than that!  Below is an updated picture of this TOTAL toddler…who is TOTALLY awesome!  And those lips and cheeks TOTALLY get his Mommy every single time!


We missed Jet so, so much (and talked about him every other minute) but also enjoyed sleeping past 7 am, haha! We went deep sea fishing (thanks to Reel Dreams!) and tried some A-MAZING restaurants on Paradise Island (I think I need to start a food blog…). Below is a picture of the Mahi Mahi we caught (I do have to mention that we did try it out a few minutes after this picture was taken…so tasty)! 


And…my students and parents made my 30th birthday even more special…I walked in and found this hanging outside of my classroom!  They are so special to me and I will never forget them!  Wonderful, wonderful students and parents!  I feel so blessed!


I will leave you with this piece of RAD writing (below). I just had to post this…and yes, I'm biased! ;-) We made a class book and also made our own non-fiction books about Texas to conclude our Texas unit in social studies and this student's class book page made me smile…Hook 'Em! Check out Kinder Peeps' Facebook page for a look at one of my student's non-fiction books about Texas…she knocked it out of the park! I L-O-V-E my students!


Summer is around the corner!  Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment