photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

Happy Valentine's Day!

Update time, Peeps!

I must first start with a recent picture of the love of my life in downtown Austin by the iconic "I Love You So Much" wall outside of Jo's Coffee!  Thank you to Alissa at Little Dreamers Photography for capturing these precious moments with our little sweetheart!


I have been so busy with teaching and my (now) TODDLER (!!!) who is just growing and growing and surprising us each day! 

Update:  Jet started at a new early learning school here in Austin in January and his two teachers are the absolute BEST!  We feel like we hit the jackpot with them and we know they feel the same way about our Jet Man!  He has his first school party this afternoon and I am so excited about my first school party as a parent!  Can't wait!


Speaking of parties…my Kindergarten class had such a fun Valentine's party!  I am so thankful for my students and their amazing, gracious parents!  Below is a picture of some of the sweet moms of the students in my class…they are simply the BEST!


We are also in the process of buying a new home.  If all goes as planned, we should be moving in this summer! Updates to come ;-)

Enjoy the THREE day weekend and Valentine's Day!

Much, much love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment