photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

Holiday Cookbook...Will Make Your Heart Melt and Your Mouth Water!

Good evening!

We have had quite a busy day!  Went on our morning walk through the hills and then Jet and I went to the mall so I could get my hair done and get some last minute things...and of course, stop by Janie and Jack to get Jet another outfit...such a cute store...trouble, trouble!  

We had Christmas pictures taken this afternoon in downtown Austin at the Long Center (the views are truly so pretty...backs up to Town Lake). I can't wait to see the sneak peak later tonight!  Here is a picture of Jet at Janie and Jack's...and in the car after pictures (we stopped at Lotus Hunan, our favorite Chinese restaurant, on our way back)!



So...I have been wanting to get my class cookbook from last year uploaded!  My kinders created a holiday cookbook last Christmas (as their gift to their parents) and it turned out SO cute!  I just love it!  I compiled all of the recipes, formatted them so they would look seamless in terms of where to find the ingredients/directions on each one, hole punched them, and tied them with a pretty Christmas ribbon.

We asked the parents to send in a family recipe they enjoy over the holidays (best to ask for a digital copy...makes the transfer easier when you're ready to put it all into one file and print/copy) and then, during small group/guided reading time, I had them write what they thought was in their recipe on the back of the "real" recipe.  Take a look at my sweet Catalina's handwritten recipe....it will melt your heart...and make your mouth water!

I bought/downloaded the border I used last year (seen below) from Graphics From the Pond on TpT...you can purchase the border by clicking here.


I have created a parent letter requesting a holiday recipe; you can download it from my TpT store or by clicking the image below:


I hope you have so much fun with this!  The parents will treasure this forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment