photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

The Most WONDERful Time of Year!

Santa came early, Peeps!

I am so excited to reveal the name of the early learning school I am designing + building here in Austin, Texas! Click on our (brand new, BEAUTIFUL) logo or building rendering below to watch the video reveal! And...check out our architect's (Cornerstone Architects here in Austin, Texas) first rendering of WonderWell. We love our dedicated, gifted, accepts-nothing-but-the-best team! We will have the safest, most beautiful playground in our courtyard. In addition to our toddler and preschool programs, we will have two private Pre-Kindergartens and two private Kindergartens. We are currently in the site plan approval process and hope to begin building in 2017!

My friends and I have been playing a pretty fun (wink wink) guessing game on my personal Facebook page this past month...and, even though I was loving it (and all of the awesome names the "guessers" were coming up with!), Santa decided it was time to reveal the WONDERful news! And, in other news, I have asked The 3am Teacher to redesign my blog for the new year! I am so excited! She does incredible work (think Deanna Jump and Dr. Jean)! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers from a very happy girl in Austin, Texas :)




No comments:

Post a Comment