photo wonderwell1_zpseypiuspl.png
menu   Home About Me WonderWell  

Full-Sized Alphabet Cards for Your Word Wall

Hi, Peeps!

My blog designer, Dreamlike Magic, added Kinder Peeps' Facebook button and my TPT store button…and we centered it at the top…I really like it!  The social media icons are much easier to access!  :)

I am working on about a million different things right now (for the first few weeks of Kindergarten) but wanted to share these word wall cards with you if you haven't already seen them.  We are constantly playing games with our word wall and refer to it at least 234853405 times during the day.  My kids love to play "Swat the Word" which is basically a version of "I Spy" with sight words…we just jazz it up a little bit with a fly swatter, haha!

Below are the images/links to my full-sized (the size of a regular piece of paper; 8.5 x 11) alphabet cards (I would suggest printing them on glossy photo paper…this will save you time, they will look great, and you won't have to laminate)!  I have created them in 8 different colors and the letters feature numbered strokes. Each image is linked to that color on TPT:









And here is an image/link to the ten frame packet I created for my math word wall (1-20):


I hope you're all having a great summer!  I should have the next round of new resources posted by next week (I work when my sweet Jet naps)!  And…be sure to Like Kinder Peeps on Facebook if you haven't already!  I enjoy our conversations and know you will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment